This page has been marked as a creative work in progress.
The author of this article has marked this as a creative work, and would prefer that other users not edit it. Please respect this, and unless repairing a typo, spelling, or other minor technical error, think of this page as read-only.
· Other Affiliations ·
The Allen Foundation
January 19, 1985
Millennium City, MI
Billionaire philanthropist/ Hero
· Known Relatives ·
· Distinguishing Features ·
Powers & Abilities
· Known Powers ·
· Equipment ·
Escrima Sticks, Grappling-Hook Gun, Ravenwing
· Other Abilities ·
Friends, Allies and Acquaintances
"What is with these clowns?"
Occupation: Thief/Second-rate Criminal
Likes: Everything Raven
Hates: Anyone who gets in her way of Raven
Buzzkill has an obsession, and its name is Raven. She will do anything and everything to ensure she gets his attention and keeps it.
Punchline (Dante Mironov)
Likes: Blowing Up Buildings
If anyone would ask Raven who his arch-nemesis is, he would answer Punchline. Raven hates this terrorist with ever fiber of his being. Raven's sole mission is to apprehend this criminal and bring down the hammer of justice on his face.
1. "Knights and Lords (Raven's Theme)"- Audiomachine
2. "Short Change Hero" - The Heavy
3. "Funeral" - Band of Horses
4. "Walk" - Foo Fighters
5. "The Pit" - Silversun Pickups
6. "Bodies" - Drowning Pool
7. "Seven Nation Army" - The White Stripes
8. "Highway to Hell" - AC/DC
9. "Time is Running Out" - Muse
10. "All Fired Up" - Interpol
11. "Infinity" - The Xx
12. "You're Going Down" - Sick Puppies
13. "The Baddest Man Alive" - The Black Keys/RZA
14. "Carry On Wayward Son" - Kansas
Morality and Philosophy
Combat and Skills
Background and Events
Character and Motivations
- Poe's mother loved literature and named her son after one of her favorite authors: Edgar Allen Poe.
- Poe shares the same birthday as Edgar Allen Poe.
- Poe's wealth comes from his mother's side of the family.
- Ravencroft Manor and Ravencroft Cemetary are remnants of his mother's family.
- Poe shares his late father's love of music. He is often found at live shows. Poe also keeps his father's guitar collection in the east wing of Ravencroft Manor.
- Poe does not play guitar, but he does pick at his father's favorite guitar when he is thinking deeply about a case. It's a means of calming his thought pattern.