The author of this article has marked this as a creative work, and would prefer that other users not edit it. Please respect this, and unless repairing a typo, spelling, or other minor technical error, think of this page as read-only.
- Former MP in the Army. Enlisted for the GI Bill. Working part-time at bank while she finishes her bachelor's degree. Originally wanted to join a MARS team; she's enjoying the freedom of doing things on her own, however.
- Amateur boxer.
Powers & Abilities
- Armor: Light protection
- Flight: Moderate speed only, low operational ceiling.
- Sophisticated comm equipment.
- Her power armor is lightweight, and won't stand up to much abuse.
Personality & Interests
- Three-word description: Tough, boisterous, high-energy
- Interests: Boxing, MMA, local and state politics, her nieces
- Goals/ambitions: Protect Westside
She's extroverted and constantly active. She doesn't even sit still when sleeping--tosses and turns. She's always been very active. She's not ADHD, though; she can concentrate just fine.
Allies & Contacts
- Brother, Gus. Six years older. Car salesman. Married with three daughters, all young. Good-natured. Knows about her crime-fighting. Worries about her a bit.
- Rev. Derrick Barnett. Her pastor. In his 70s. He's the one that got her started.
- Ruth Barnett. The pastor's wife. Friend of the family forever.
- Curt Cavanagh (Aegis). He built her suit; it was his first prototype. They were in the military together.
- Meredith Palmer Cavanagh (Shockwave). Catilia encountered her a few times in Westside. They had an uneasy truce. They get along better now that Meredith is in Vibora Bay.
- Friends from the Army.
- Bobby Angel. MC gangster operating out of West Side.
- Operates out of the basement of her church. The pastor supports her efforts.
- Spends a lot of time at Carl's Gym in West Side.
- Frequently patrols the streets of Westside after dark. Has been struggling to keep her schoolwork up as a result.
- Ideal evening: Roaming the streets, cracking heads
- Pet preference: Big dogs. Has two Dobermans.
- Would travel to do/see: No interest
- Most important value(s): Community service, feeling secure
- Favorite memory: Winning her first state-wide amateur boxing title.
- Least favorite memory: When she was 15, someone broken into her family's house while they were out and robbed them.
- Likes: The big city. Church. The military. Cajun food. Cecilia Braekhus is her idol.
- Dislikes: Sand. Druggies. People who assume she's a lesbian because she boxes and works out.
- Never leaves Millennium City, and rarely leaves Westside. Got all the travelling she never wanted in her time in the Army.