|Real Name||Nadia Le Saux|
|Relatives||Sophie Le Saux (sister)|
|Affiliation|| IPCA (current team)|
|Base of Operations||Millennium City|
|Height||6 ft 5 in (196 cm)|
|Weight||1560 lbs (710 kg)|
|Fighting Style||Force Manipulation|
Nadia Le Saux, better known as Karydwen, is a French super heroine.
She is a member of the IPCA, UNITY affiliated agency.
Karydwen is known in the United States and Canada for having defeating many powerful super-villains like the Mega-Destroid, Chimera or Viper-X. She also had various feud with Nukk, Valerius Nabothar or Ultima.
She has a sister, Sophie Le Saux, who also is a super heroine.
Fictional character biography
Nadia was born in Paris, France. She is the first child of a middle class teachers couple. She was a very bright young girl who excelled in the musical art, especially in playing the piano. During her junior high school years, she became close friend with Luna Cavenaghi. After obtaining her high school diploma, she left Paris for Brittany where she started Studies to become a nurse. During those time, she met Pierre Fwinovskiy and reconciled with her sister Sophie with whom she had a cold feud during two years. She also gained superpowers, althought not without pain, after she and her friends found an old magical artifact. Nadia's body then changed completely from a normal silhouette to a bulking one. After having learn how to master her new powers, she and her friends decided to leave France for Millennium City where they expected to be able to help the population. She then took the alias of Karydwen.
Karydwen is a red-haired woman with green eyes looking around 25 years-old. As she was given superpowers, and like so many heroes before her, She has physically changed. She's now a 6 foot 5 inches woman (1,96 meters). Her muscularity has considerably increased during all the missions assigned to her. Consequently, her weight also incredibly increased, becoming a real everyday life issue, as she now weighs 1560 lb (710 kg). Her body contains 1.5 to 7 times more cells than a normal human body depending on parts - and if she doesn't appear gigantic, that's because her cells are way smaller than normal ones event if they contains more cellular materials.
Karydwen is a very old-fashioned woman. She possesses an excellent education, and is profoundly nice and polite. Bright, creative, she still is an excellent musician and also possesses great intuition and empathy. However, she lacks of self-confidence and fears responsibilities. She also possesses a very glacial dark side that showed up when she was openly in war with her sister.
Powers and abilities
- Superhuman Strength : As her cells are smaller but more dense, they proved to be more receptive to each other and to stimuli, providing her muscles a tremendous strength. Therefore, it is estimated that Karydwen can lift objects about 200 tons as she has proved to be able to lift a war tank with comfortable ease. However, she prefers not to overuse her strength as it makes her more and more bulking through the years.
- Superhuman Durability : Thanks to her density again, Karydwen has proved many times her physical resistance to powerful hits when faced Grond or the Mega Destroid.
- Energy Projections : Karydwen possesses the ability to create and throw force energy projectiles. That power has not yet been completely analyzed and still is quite unexplainable.
- Mind Reading : Karydwen also possesses the ability read human mind and to predict short range future. However, due to the great concentration this power requires, she is not able to use it while fighting.
- Flying : As she gained her powers from a magical artifact, Karydwen also discovered she could fly or, more precisely, she could make her levitate and move in the air.
Family and close friends
- Sophie Le Saux, alias Electre, Karydwen's sister.
- Luna Cavenaghi, alias Fwine, Karydwen's best friend.
- Angela Cavenaghi, alias Fenice, Luna Cavenaghi's twin sister and friend.
- Pierre Fwinovski, former crush and best friend.
- Katarina Lysenko, alias Katyusha, friend.
- Jared Forrester, Katarina Lysenko's fiancé, friend.